- The Surfrajettes, members of Los Straitjackets to headline The Hukilau 2020
- Passes and tickets for The Hukilau: 10 things you need to know
- New symposium at The Hukilau 2020: ‘How The Mai-Kai Perfected the Modern Tiki Cocktail’
- Photos: 10 highlights from The Hukilau 2019 in Fort Lauderdale
- The Tiki Times: Preview the full 2020 events calendar
- The Year in Tiki 2019: Recap all the top events with photos and video
- Sippin’ Santa comes to town: Exclusive Beachbum Berry interview, plus festive cocktail recipes
- UPDATE: The Hukilau returns to historic hotel for 19th annual Tiki weekender June 3-7, 2020
- Retro Rekindled: Skinny Jimmy Stingray to talk classic surf, perform at The Mai-Kai on Dec. 15
- Another holiday Miracle: Beachbum Berry’s Sippin’ Santa locations double, expand to Florida
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social mediaFacebook: Friends of The Mai-Kai
Pinterest: See our photo archive
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: absinthe
Nobody has perfected the Christmas pop-up concept quite like Miracle, from the decor to the music to the food – all spearheaded by each individual location under the guidance of Cocktail Kingdom. For 39 days, Miracle on Rosemary and Miracle on Delray Beach from Death Or Glory served up delicious craft cocktails that feature obscure, esoteric ingredients but also don’t take themselves too seriously and appeal to a broad audience. Check out our reviews and rankings of all the drinks on the 2018 Miracle menu. Continue reading
Sweetwater Bar & Grill in Boynton Beach, one of South Florida’s premiere spots for craft cocktails, has raised the bar again with the debut of some long-awaited new concoctions plus a monster spirits menu that runs a whopping 70 pages. … Continue reading