- Event preview: 2019 Tiki Bingo season kicks off at The Mai-Kai
- Magical Tiki Meet-Up special event: ‘Demerara Rum – The Mai-Kai’s Secret Weapon’
- The Hukilau 2019 updates: Hotel room parties are back, The Surfrajettes return to The Mai Kai, plus more
- Event spotlight: SoCal’s Original Tiki Market Place celebrates seventh anniversary
- Iron TikiTender goes on tour: Deadline looms for Atlanta regional competition
- Epcot’s Native American art exhibit includes Hawaiian and Polynesian artifacts
- They’re back: Flaming Tiki swizzle sticks from Grider Adventure Art
- Cocktail recipe: Secret Santa Flip is festive fun any time of year
- A cure for your holiday hangover: All the Miracle pop-up cocktails, reviewed and ranked
- Event preview: The Hukilau 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, June 5-9
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum Renaissance Festival
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Barbados rum
Nobody has perfected the Christmas pop-up concept quite like Miracle, from the decor to the music to the food – all spearheaded by each individual location under the guidance of Cocktail Kingdom. For 39 days, Miracle on Rosemary and Miracle on Delray Beach from Death Or Glory served up delicious craft cocktails that feature obscure, esoteric ingredients but also don’t take themselves too seriously and appeal to a broad audience. Check out our reviews and rankings of all the drinks on the 2018 Miracle menu. Continue reading
The Week in Tiki (Sept. 21-Oct. 4, 2015): The Hukilau passes going on sale, Hulaween is back at The Mai-Kai, Ohana flock to the sea
Get ready to book your trip to The Hukilau 2016: Tickets and rooms could be available as early as this week. The latest news also includes details on Hulaween, The Mai-Kai’s annual Halloween party. Also in South Florida, Ohana: Luau … Continue reading
It’s a rum enthusiast’s dream: Seven days of nothing but tasting hundreds of rums and cocktails in sunny Miami, learning about the colorful history and culture that envelop every aspect of the industry. But the sixth annual Miami Rum Festival … Continue reading
Fueled by the first Miami Cocktail Week, mixologists upped their game at the 2014 Miami Rum Renaissance Festival in April, presenting new and classic drinks with a modern flair. From the full week of events hosted by area bars, to … Continue reading
Updated November 2016 See below: Our Oh So Deadly review | Ancestor recipe | UPDATE: Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide Oh So Deadly is a deceptive name since the cocktail is actually from the mild section of The Mai-Kai’s … Continue reading
Updated August 2018 See below: Our Shark Bite review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide We continue our journey through dangerous waters this week with another of The Mai-Kai’s signature drinks, the Shark Bite. Considering that … Continue reading