TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
- UPDATE: Chairman’s Reserve Mai Tai Challenge: 14 Bartenders to compete at The Mai-Kai for trip to St. Lucia
- The Hukilau 2018 recap: Photos and video from social media
- Photos: The Mai-Kai updates bar menu, adds classic ‘lost’ cocktail
- UPDATE: New monorail fleet in the works? Disney World denies rumors
- The Hukilau 2018 symposiums to include Disney Imagineer, Tiki on TV
- The Hukilau 2018 tickets on sale now: More bands, more bars, more Tiki!
- The Tiki Times – December 2017 Events Calendar: Spirited holiday happenings in California and beyond
- Photos: Monstrous mayhem at the ninth annual Hulaween party at The Mai-Kai
- Spirited mash-up: Rum Renaissance Festival moves next door to The Hukilau in Fort Lauderdale, creating ultimate rum and Tiki weekend in June 2018
- The Tiki Times – November 2017 Events Calendar: Rum fests, bar tours and art shows across the globe
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum Renaissance Festival
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: El Dorado rum
The Week in Tiki (Dec. 14-31, 2015): Preview new Tiki bars coming in 2016, festive New Year’s events, a new Kon-Tiki voyage, plus more!
After an exciting year that saw many new Tiki bars open across North America, lots more are in store for 2016. Preview what’s coming, plus get a quick New Year’s event guide. We have news on a new Kon-Tiki sailing … Continue reading
The Week in Tiki (March 23, 2015): Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto about to open, new Polynesian Village Resort merchandise
The latest news from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort includes the pending opening of Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, plus DVC and construction updates plus new resort merchandise. There’s also news on a possible Jungle Cruise restaurant coming to the Magic Kingdom, … Continue reading
It’s a rum enthusiast’s dream: Seven days of nothing but tasting hundreds of rums and cocktails in sunny Miami, learning about the colorful history and culture that envelop every aspect of the industry. But the sixth annual Miami Rum Festival … Continue reading
Fueled by the first Miami Cocktail Week, mixologists upped their game at the 2014 Miami Rum Renaissance Festival in April, presenting new and classic drinks with a modern flair. From the full week of events hosted by area bars, to … Continue reading
2014 Miami Rum Festival recaps: Upstart spirits share spotlight with major players | Cocktails reach new heights Make no mistake: The Miami Rum Renaissance Festival is the perfect place for newbies to get their feet wet and sample a wide … Continue reading
Updated Oct. 5, 2018 For more than 60 years, The Mai-Kai has carried on the tradition of Tiki forefather Don the Beachcomber by serving some of the world’s most acclaimed tropical drinks. The secret recipes created by Ernest Raymond Beaumont … Continue reading
Updated July 2018 See below: Our Bora Bora review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipe 3.0 Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide What a difference and new rum and secret syrup can make. Relegated to the bottom end of our ratings and … Continue reading
Updated July 2018 See below: Our K.O. Cooler review | Ancestor recipes | Tribute recipe Related: Trade in Vic’s Mai Tai for this classic | Mai-Kai cocktail guide It’s 1937. A budding Oakland, Calif., restaurateur named Victor Bergeron ventures south … Continue reading