- What we learned at Appleton master blender Joy Spence’s rum tasting at The Mai-Kai
- The Hukilau 2019 rewind: Photos and video from social media
- The Hukilau 2019 latest news and updates
- Miami Rum Renaissance Festival returns to its roots after 10 years
- The Rums of The Mai-Kai: The Atomic Grog presents new class and symposium at The Hukilau 2019
- NEW: The Atomic Grog’s full list of 200+ Tiki cocktail recipes, A through Z
- The Hukilau 2019: Tiki Tower Takeover cocktail party sold out – Preview, photos and complete history
- Event spotlight: Arizona Tiki Oasis brings Polynesian Pop party to the desert
- The Hukilau 2019 update: Last party at Pier Sixty-Six? Rooms, events selling fast as new cocktail classes added
- New cocktail books, magazine prove Tiki underground is alive and thriving
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social mediaFacebook: Friends of The Mai-Kai
Pinterest: See our photo archive
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Enchanted Tiki Room
UPDATES: Get the latest news on Trader Sam’s and the Polynesian refurbishment Rumors were swirling even before the official announcement March 14 about the planned massive renovation of the Downtown Disney shopping and entertainment district at Disney World in Lake … Continue reading
MODERN RETRO DISNEY WORLD This is the first in a series that will spotlight The Atomic Grog’s picks of the top “modern retro” features at the world’s top tourist mecca. Disney World is a vast ocean of fun and frolic … Continue reading
Photos: Jump to the gallery Previous coverage: Disney World celebrates 40 years of mid-century magic Related: Cocktails come of age at Epcot Food and Wine Festival | More on Disney World Masses of mouse-minded fans flocked to the Magic Kingdom … Continue reading
July 2013 update: Tiki Room celebrates 50 years of enchantment Modern Retro Disney World: Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room With much fanfare, Walt Disney World’s Enchanted Tiki Room was back in business this week after being closed since January due … Continue reading
July 2013 update: Tiki Room celebrates 50 years of enchantment Modern Retro Disney World: Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room Aug. 2011 update: Disney World’s updated Enchanted Tiki Room has retro feel Whatever (or whoever) started a fire in Walt Disney … Continue reading