- Event spotlight: Arizona Tiki Oasis brings Polynesian Pop party to the desert
- The Hukilau 2019 update: Last party at Pier Sixty-Six? Rooms, events selling fast as new cocktail classes added
- New cocktail books, magazine prove Tiki underground is alive and thriving
- Surprise winner, new spirit of aloha at fifth annual Art of Tiki cocktail competition at South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 100 Days to The Hukilau: Weekend events at The Mai-Kai to feature The Surfrajettes, preview party
- Photos: VIPs, connoisseurs of fine spirits flock to first Miami Rum Congress
- Inuhele celebrates Atlanta’s meteoric rise as Tiki destination
- Miami Rum Congress is in session: First annual event presents top industry experts
- Hukilau 2019: Tickets on sale, book your room now for June 5-9 bash in Fort Lauderdale
- Photos: Demerara rum flows at The Mai-Kai’s magical retro event featuring The Atomic Grog
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Inu a Kena
Updated Feb. 21 Some of the biggest names in the spirits world flocked to South Florida for the first annual Miami Rum Congress, a two-day event featuring tastings and educational seminars dedicated to the burgeoning booze that may finally have … Continue reading
The Week in Tiki (April 13-19, 2015): Miami Rum Festival and Cocktail Week, Tiki Mondays With Miller, Ohana: Luau at the Lake
This week’s highlights are Miami Rum Fest Cocktail Week and Miami Rum Renaissance Festival. We also have a preview of Tiki Mondays With Miller’s Spring Equinox Edition, plus news on June’s Ohana: Luau at the Lake selling out. Weekly features … Continue reading