- The living dead came to party at The Mai-Kai’s Hulaween 2019 luau
- Skinny Jimmy’s Picks: The top 5 most sinister surf songs
- Tiki zombies will feast at The Mai-Kai’s Hulaween 2019: Luau of the Living Dead
- What we learned at Appleton master blender Joy Spence’s rum tasting at The Mai-Kai
- The Hukilau 2019 rewind: Photos and video from social media
- The Hukilau 2019 latest news and updates
- Miami Rum Renaissance Festival returns to its roots after 10 years
- The Rums of The Mai-Kai: The Atomic Grog presents new class and symposium at The Hukilau 2019
- The Atomic Grog’s full list of 200+ Tiki cocktail recipes, A through Z
- The Hukilau 2019: Tiki Tower Takeover cocktail party sold out – Preview, photos and complete history
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social mediaFacebook: Friends of The Mai-Kai
Pinterest: See our photo archive
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Kohala Bay
Related: ‘Mai-Kai Mixer’ shakes up South Florida with rockin’ retro cocktail party Lemon Hart returns to the promised land | Mai-Kai’s cocktail family tree Mai-Kai Cocktail Guide | Exclusive bar and kitchen tour The first “Atomic Grog Mai-Kai Mixer” on … Continue reading
Updated Sept. 9, 2019 UPDATE: What we learned at Appleton master blender Joy Spence’s rum tasting at The Mai-Kai What could possibly be better than an Appleton Estate rum tasting at The Mai-Kai? How about the first-ever such event at … Continue reading
Updated August 2018 See below: Our Mutiny review | Tribute recipes UPDATED Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide The Black Magic emerges from the shadows as a true classic Texas Tiki Podcast: Hurricane Hayward talks about Mai-Kai cocktails NEW There are many … Continue reading
Updated December 2018See below: Our Black Magic review | Tribute recipesRelated: Mai-Kai cocktail guideThe Mutiny is a worthy foe in the battle of the tropical titans Prior to the opening of The Mai-Kai in 1956, there were perhaps other icy … Continue reading
Updated Oct. 31, 2018 See below: Our Zombie review | Ancestor recipes UPDATES: New secret mix | Tribute recipe 4.0 Related: Zombie Horde book | Zombie facts | Beachbum Berry symposium Mai-Kai cocktail guide More recipes: Altered State Zombie | … Continue reading
Updated November 2016 See below: Our Oh So Deadly review | Ancestor recipe | UPDATE: Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide Oh So Deadly is a deceptive name since the cocktail is actually from the mild section of The Mai-Kai’s … Continue reading
Updated July 2018 See below: Our Bora Bora review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipe 3.0 Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide What a difference and new rum and secret syrup can make. Relegated to the bottom end of our ratings and … Continue reading
Updated May 2019 See below: Our 151 Swizzle review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipes Related: Lemon Hart 151 returns | Mai-Kai cocktail guide The 16 deadly drinks in the “strong” section are no doubt the stars of The Mai-Kai’s … Continue reading