- The Surfrajettes, Eddie Angel, The Hi-Risers to headline The Hukilau 2020
- Passes and tickets for The Hukilau: 10 things you need to know
- New symposium at The Hukilau 2020: ‘How The Mai-Kai Perfected the Modern Tiki Cocktail’
- Photos: 10 highlights from The Hukilau 2019 in Fort Lauderdale
- The Tiki Times: Preview the full 2020 events calendar
- The Year in Tiki 2019: Recap all the top events with photos and video
- Sippin’ Santa comes to town: Exclusive Beachbum Berry interview, plus festive cocktail recipes
- UPDATE: The Hukilau returns to historic hotel for 19th annual Tiki weekender June 3-7, 2020
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: Skinny Jimmy Stingray talks classic surf, performs at The Mai-Kai
- Another holiday Miracle: Beachbum Berry’s Sippin’ Santa locations double, expand to Florida
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social mediaFacebook: Friends of The Mai-Kai
Pinterest: See our photo archive
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Los Straitjackets
The 2012 Hukilau will be held April 19-22 at The Mai-Kai and several Fort Lauderdale beachside hotels. Official sites: TheHukilau.com | Facebook page | Facebook group Other flashbacks: 2011 contest was a Barrel of fun | 2010 party features Shag … Continue reading
Previous: Tiki godfather Sven Kirsten added to Hukilau 2012 lineup Hukilau launches new website with full event details | Full Hukilau coverage Official sites: TheHukilau.com | Facebook page | Facebook group The Hukilau is the largest Polynesian Pop festival on … Continue reading
Previous: Hukilau launches new website with full event details | Full Hukilau coverage Official sites: TheHukilau.com | Facebook page | Facebook group More music and a very special guest speaker have been added to the lineup for the 11th annual … Continue reading
Tired of the same old holiday music year after year? If you love Tiki tunes (surf, exotica, Hawaiian, et al.), there are plenty of options that are off the beaten path. Here are a few of The Atomic Grog’s favorites, … Continue reading
Previous posts: Annual Hukilau in South Florida moves from June to April Get Hukilau collectibles | Hukilau weathers many storms in 10 years Full Hukilau 2011 coverage from The Atomic Grog After announcing a date change to April 2012, organizers … Continue reading
Previous posts: Get Hukilau collectibles | Hukilau weathers many storms in 10 years Full Hukilau 2011 coverage from The Atomic Grog The annual gathering of the Tiki tribe in Fort Lauderdale, which just celebrated its 10th anniversary, will be moving … Continue reading
The 10th anniversary Hukilau – featuring four days of music, art, cocktails, vendors, symposiums on Tiki culture and much more – takes place Thursday through Sunday, June 9-12, in Fort Lauderdale. Go to TheHukilau.com for the full schedule and more … Continue reading