The Atomic Grog
Check the AtomicGrog.com homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
The official blog of The Hukilau
The Hukilau 2016 photo recaps
The Atomic Grog's exclusive coverage, featuring photos from more than a dozen photographers, first-person stories, bonus cocktail recipes, plus more!
- The Hukilau 2016, Day 1 photo recap: Pre-Party at The Mai-Kai, The Wreck Bar mermaid show
- ‘King Kai’ leads procession of new Tikis into The Mai-Kai
- Tiki Kiliki: 15 years of The Hukilau, 15 years of memories
- Video: A look back at The Hukilau’s first 14 years
- Week in Tiki (April 16-30, 2016): New Beachbum Berry glassware, ‘Sippin’ Safari’ 10-year anniversary edition; plus event and Tiki bar news, more!
- The Hukilau updates: High Tide party announced, rum sponsor rundown, merchandise preview with photos!
- Week in Tiki (April 1-15, 2016): The Hukilau, Tiki Caliente and more upcoming events; Miami fest’s award-winning rums; Tiki bar openings and closings, and more!
- Week in Tiki (March 16-31, 2016): Lost Lake fire and more Tiki bar news, event previews, Lemon Hart rum returning?
- UPDATE: ‘Boozy’ blog celebrates fifth anniversary with A Fifth of Grog at The Mai-Kai
- Miami Rum Festival boldly explores the next frontier of cane spirits
- Disney World
- Miami Rum Festival
- Photo galleries
- Take 5
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Mutiny
Jeff “Beachbum” Berry is extremely passionate about Tiki, tropical drinks and The Mai-Kai. In April, we caught up with the author of such essential Tiki cocktail bibles as Grog Log and Sippin’ Safari in his natural habitat (The Mai-Kai gardens) … Continue reading
On the first day of Christmas The Mai-Kai gave to me a Derby Daiquiri On the second day of Christmas, The Mai-Kai gave to me, Two Shrunken Skulls, And a Derby Daiquiri. On the third day of Christmas, The Mai-Kai … Continue reading
Updated May 8, 2012 See below: Our Mutiny review | Tribute recipe | Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide The Black Magic emerges from the shadows as a true classic There are many great cocktail debates, most notably the Martini (gin or … Continue reading