The Atomic Grog
Check the AtomicGrog.com homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
The official blog of The Hukilau
- The Week in Tiki (Jan. 16-31, 2016): The Mai-Kai mugs and history book, The Art of Tiki updates, Shag events and art, plus more!
- The Week in Tiki (Jan. 1-15, 2016): New Tikis to rise at The Mai-Kai, Lost Lake honored, Smuggler’s Cove book release, Tiki in South Beach, plus more!
- The Hukilau 2016: Entertainment, music and symposiums announced, full website launches
- The Year in Tiki 2015: Legends lost, but revival becomes renaissance with new bars, music, art and more
- The Week in Tiki (Dec. 14-31, 2015): Preview new Tiki bars coming in 2016, festive New Year’s events, a new Kon-Tiki voyage, plus more!
- The Week in Tiki (Nov. 30-Dec. 13, 2015): The Mai-Kai anniversary party, The Hukilau updates, Jungle Cruise restaurant at Disney World, Polynesian Resort lights torches, plus more!
- The Week in Tiki (Nov. 16-29, 2015): The Hukilau’s Tiki Tower Takeover sold out, Trader Vic’s battles critics, Tiki Farm releases 15th anniversary mugs, more!
- The Week in Tiki (Nov. 2-15, 2015): The Hukilau and Miami Rum Fest tickets, Makahiki arrives, Wayne Coombs tribute, Tiki bars, galleries and more!
- The Week in Tiki (Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2015): The Hukilau and Wreck Bar news, Halloween recaps, NYC cocktail champ, vintage hotel demolished, and more
- Photos: The undead get lively at The Mai-Kai’s seventh annual Hulaween party
- Disney World
- Miami Rum Festival
- Photo galleries
- Take 5
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Mutiny
Jeff “Beachbum” Berry is extremely passionate about Tiki, tropical drinks and The Mai-Kai. In April, we caught up with the author of such essential Tiki cocktail bibles as Grog Log and Sippin’ Safari in his natural habitat (The Mai-Kai gardens) … Continue reading
On the first day of Christmas The Mai-Kai gave to me a Derby Daiquiri On the second day of Christmas, The Mai-Kai gave to me, Two Shrunken Skulls, And a Derby Daiquiri. On the third day of Christmas, The Mai-Kai … Continue reading
Updated May 8, 2012 See below: Our Mutiny review | Tribute recipe | Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide The Black Magic emerges from the shadows as a true classic There are many great cocktail debates, most notably the Martini (gin or … Continue reading