- Event spotlight: Arizona Tiki Oasis brings Polynesian Pop party to the desert
- The Hukilau 2019 update: Last party at Pier Sixty-Six? Rooms, events selling fast as new cocktail classes added
- New cocktail books, magazine prove Tiki underground is alive and thriving
- Surprise winner, new spirit of aloha at fifth annual Art of Tiki cocktail competition at South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 100 Days to The Hukilau: Weekend events at The Mai-Kai to feature The Surfrajettes, preview party
- Photos: VIPs, connoisseurs of fine spirits flock to first Miami Rum Congress
- Inuhele celebrates Atlanta’s meteoric rise as Tiki destination
- Miami Rum Congress is in session: First annual event presents top industry experts
- Hukilau 2019: Tickets on sale, book your room now for June 5-9 bash in Fort Lauderdale
- Photos: Demerara rum flows at The Mai-Kai’s magical retro event featuring The Atomic Grog
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Mystery Girl
The Hukilau photo highlights: Saturday’s cocktail symposium, Tiki Treasures Bazaar, mermaid swimshow, Main Event at The Mai-Kai; Sunday’s Finale
Check out images from the fourth and fifth days of festivities during The Hukilau’s 14th annual Tiki weekender in Fort Lauderdale. Photos by day: Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday/Sunday PHOTOS FROM SATURDAY, JUNE 13 Jump below: Tiki Treasures … Continue reading
There are few drinking vessels with the mystique of The Mai-Kai’s famous Mystery Bowl. The iconic communal cocktail popularized at the Fort Lauderdale Polynesian palace has been celebrated for a half-century by everyone from Johnny Carson to today’s Tiki revivalists. … Continue reading
Updated August 2018 Latest news, related features * The Mai-Kai updates bar menu, adds classic ‘lost’ cocktail * Rums of The Mai-Kai include potent, funky flavors from Guyana and Jamaica * The Mai-Kai: 10 reasons why we love the historic … Continue reading
Updated July 3, 2014 See below: Our Mystery Drink review | Ancestor recipe | Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide Mini Mai-Kai Mystery Bowl offers scaled-down version of a classic Symposium explores rich history and long-lost stories of The Mai-Kai Oh Mystery … Continue reading