The Atomic Grog
Check the AtomicGrog.com homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
The official blog of The Hukilau
- The Hukilau updates: High Tide party announced, rum sponsor rundown, merchandise preview with photos!
- Week in Tiki (April 1-15, 2016): The Hukilau, Tiki Caliente and more upcoming events; Miami fest’s award-winning rums; Tiki bar openings and closings, and more!
- Week in Tiki (March 16-31, 2016): Lost Lake fire and more Tiki bar news, event previews, Lemon Hart rum returning?
- UPDATE: ‘Boozy’ blog celebrates fifth anniversary with A Fifth of Grog at The Mai-Kai
- Miami Rum Festival boldly explores the next frontier of cane spirits
- UPDATE: RumXP Awards announced at eighth annual Miami Rum Renaissance Festival
- The Hukilau guests to take a Tiki Road Trip; new Shag merchandise in the works
- Week in Tiki (March 1-15, 2016): Trader Vic’s Portland closes, The Hukilau and more event updates
- The Week in Tiki (Feb. 16-29, 2016): Rum and Tiki event roundup, new Tiki bars in D.C., S.F., photos and event recaps
- The Hukilau updates: Raiders of the Lost Tiki Culture symposium, new sponsors, Pier 66 hotel news
- Disney World
- Miami Rum Festival
- Photo galleries
- Take 5
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Oh So Deadly
Updated January 2015 See below: Our Oh So Deadly review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide Oh So Deadly is a deceptive name since the cocktail is actually from the mild section of the menu. It … Continue reading