The Atomic Grog
Check the AtomicGrog.com homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
The official blog of The Hukilau
The Hukilau 2016 photo recaps
The Atomic Grog's exclusive coverage, featuring photos from more than a dozen photographers, first-person stories, bonus cocktail recipes, plus more!
- The Hukilau 2016, Day 1 photo recap: Pre-Party at The Mai-Kai, The Wreck Bar mermaid show
- ‘King Kai’ leads procession of new Tikis into The Mai-Kai
- Tiki Kiliki: 15 years of The Hukilau, 15 years of memories
- Video: A look back at The Hukilau’s first 14 years
- Week in Tiki (April 16-30, 2016): New Beachbum Berry glassware, ‘Sippin’ Safari’ 10-year anniversary edition; plus event and Tiki bar news, more!
- The Hukilau updates: High Tide party announced, rum sponsor rundown, merchandise preview with photos!
- Week in Tiki (April 1-15, 2016): The Hukilau, Tiki Caliente and more upcoming events; Miami fest’s award-winning rums; Tiki bar openings and closings, and more!
- Week in Tiki (March 16-31, 2016): Lost Lake fire and more Tiki bar news, event previews, Lemon Hart rum returning?
- UPDATE: ‘Boozy’ blog celebrates fifth anniversary with A Fifth of Grog at The Mai-Kai
- Miami Rum Festival boldly explores the next frontier of cane spirits
- Disney World
- Miami Rum Festival
- Photo galleries
- Take 5
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Oh So Deadly
Updated January 2015 See below: Our Oh So Deadly review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide Oh So Deadly is a deceptive name since the cocktail is actually from the mild section of the menu. It … Continue reading