The Atomic Grog
Check the AtomicGrog.com homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
The official blog of The Hukilau
- Week in Tiki (March 16-31, 2016): Lost Lake fire and more Tiki bar news, event previews, Lemon Hart rum returning?
- A Fifth of Grog: Celebrate our fifth anniversary at The Mai-Kai on April 30
- Miami Rum Festival boldly explores the next frontier of cane spirits
- UPDATE: RumXP Awards announced at eighth annual Miami Rum Renaissance Festival
- The Hukilau guests to take a Tiki Road Trip; new Shag merchandise in the works
- Week in Tiki (March 1-15, 2016): Trader Vic’s Portland closes, The Hukilau and more event updates
- The Week in Tiki (Feb. 16-29, 2016): Rum and Tiki event roundup, new Tiki bars in D.C., S.F., photos and event recaps
- The Hukilau updates: Raiders of the Lost Tiki Culture symposium, new sponsors, Pier 66 hotel news
- The Week in Tiki (Feb. 1-15, 2016): Aloha to 5 new Tiki bars across the U.S., Shag at Modernism Week, Plantation Pineapple rum, plus more!
- UPDATE: Mixologists take Tiki cocktails to new artistic heights at South Beach Wine & Food Festival showdown
- Disney World
- Miami Rum Festival
- Photo galleries
- Take 5
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Oh So Deadly
Updated January 2015 See below: Our Oh So Deadly review | Ancestor recipe | Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide Oh So Deadly is a deceptive name since the cocktail is actually from the mild section of the menu. It … Continue reading