TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
- The Hukilau 2018 recap: Photos and video from social media
- Photos: The Mai-Kai updates bar menu, adds classic ‘lost’ cocktail
- UPDATE: New monorail fleet in the works? Disney World denies rumors
- The Hukilau 2018 symposiums to include Disney Imagineer, Tiki on TV
- The Hukilau 2018 tickets on sale now: More bands, more bars, more Tiki!
- The Tiki Times – December 2017 Events Calendar: Spirited holiday happenings in California and beyond
- Photos: Monstrous mayhem at the ninth annual Hulaween party at The Mai-Kai
- Spirited mash-up: Rum Renaissance Festival moves next door to The Hukilau in Fort Lauderdale, creating ultimate rum and Tiki weekend in June 2018
- The Tiki Times – November 2017 Events Calendar: Rum fests, bar tours and art shows across the globe
- Hulaween 2017: Monster Tiki Party invades The Mai-Kai in Fort Lauderdale on Oct. 27
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum Renaissance Festival
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Pablus
Polynesian Pop enthusiasts from around the world will gather Wednesday through Sunday (June 10-14) in Fort Lauderdale for The Hukilau, the East Coast’s largest and longest-running celebration of all things Tiki. The event reaches new heights in its 14th year … Continue reading
Tickets are now on sale for The Hukilau, the June 10-14 gathering of Polynesian Pop enthusiasts in Fort Lauderdale that boasts an impressive lineup of six symposiums by noted authors, artists and filmmakers. The 14th annual event will also include … Continue reading
After coming precariously close to saying aloha and goodbye to The Hukilau, the long-running Tiki event she has organized since 2002, Christie “Tiki Kiliki” White is sure glad things turned out differently. “For me, it was the best event in … Continue reading
Updated June 13 In Hawaii, aloha can mean both hello and goodbye. For the annual Polynesian Pop gathering that returns to Fort Lauderdale in less than two weeks for its 13th annual celebration, both definitions are particularly apropos. The Hukilau: … Continue reading