- New cocktail books, magazine prove Tiki underground is alive and thriving
- Surprise winner, new spirit of aloha at fifth annual Art of Tiki cocktail competition at South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 100 Days to The Hukilau: Weekend events at The Mai-Kai to feature The Surfrajettes, preview party
- Photos: VIPs, connoisseurs of fine spirits flock to first Miami Rum Congress
- Inuhele celebrates Atlanta’s meteoric rise as Tiki destination
- Miami Rum Congress is in session: First annual event presents top industry experts
- Hukilau 2019: Tickets on sale, book your room now for June 5-9 bash in Fort Lauderdale
- Photos: Demerara rum flows at The Mai-Kai’s magical retro event featuring The Atomic Grog
- Event preview: 2019 Tiki Bingo season kicks off at The Mai-Kai
- Magical Tiki Meet-Up special event: ‘Demerara Rum – The Mai-Kai’s Secret Weapon’
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: pernod
What city best exemplifies the recent explosive growth of Tiki bars and Polynesian Pop culture? A strong argument could be made for Atlanta, which has been blessed with at least three new exotic cocktail destinations since 2015. Now, in just its second year, the Tiki weekender known as Inuhele has greatly expanded to include three days of bar-hopping, panels, vendors, bands, demos and more geared to the area’s burgeoning scene. Continue reading
Updated August 2018 See below: Our Mutiny review | Tribute recipes UPDATED Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide The Black Magic emerges from the shadows as a true classic Texas Tiki Podcast: Hurricane Hayward talks about Mai-Kai cocktails NEW There are many … Continue reading
Updated November 2016 See below: Our Zula reviews | Ancestor recipe | UPDATE: Tribute recipes Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide The mysterious Zula #1 is easily one of the most curious (and deliciously distinctive) cocktails on The Mai-Kai’s 56-year-old tropical drink … Continue reading
Updated Oct. 31, 2018 See below: Our Zombie review | Ancestor recipes UPDATES: New secret mix | Tribute recipe 4.0 Related: Zombie Horde book | Zombie facts | Beachbum Berry symposium Mai-Kai cocktail guide More recipes: Altered State Zombie | … Continue reading
Updated July 2018 See below: Our K.O. Cooler review | Ancestor recipes | Tribute recipe Related: Trade in Vic’s Mai Tai for this classic | Mai-Kai cocktail guide It’s 1937. A budding Oakland, Calif., restaurateur named Victor Bergeron ventures south … Continue reading