- Event preview: 2019 Tiki Bingo season kicks off at The Mai-Kai
- Magical Tiki Meet-Up special event: ‘Demerara Rum – The Mai-Kai’s Secret Weapon’
- The Hukilau 2019 updates: Hotel room parties are back, The Surfrajettes return to The Mai Kai, plus more
- Event spotlight: SoCal’s Original Tiki Market Place celebrates seventh anniversary
- Iron TikiTender goes on tour: Deadline looms for Atlanta regional competition
- Epcot’s Native American art exhibit includes Hawaiian and Polynesian artifacts
- They’re back: Flaming Tiki swizzle sticks from Grider Adventure Art
- Cocktail recipe: Secret Santa Flip is festive fun any time of year
- A cure for your holiday hangover: All the Miracle pop-up cocktails, reviewed and ranked
- Event preview: The Hukilau 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, June 5-9
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum Renaissance Festival
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Potions of the Caribbean
The Week in Tiki (Sept. 21-Oct. 4, 2015): The Hukilau passes going on sale, Hulaween is back at The Mai-Kai, Ohana flock to the sea
Get ready to book your trip to The Hukilau 2016: Tickets and rooms could be available as early as this week. The latest news also includes details on Hulaween, The Mai-Kai’s annual Halloween party. Also in South Florida, Ohana: Luau … Continue reading
The Week in Tiki (Sept. 7-20, 2015): Ohana: Luau by the Sea and Mod Palm Springs, plus more event previews
The summer may be ending soon, but there’s no shortage of Tiki events, including Ohana: Luau by the Sea in Fort Lauderdale and Mod Palm Springs in California coming in early October. Check out previews of both, plus this month’s … Continue reading
This is the final review of the drinks that appeared on original 1956-57 era menus but were later retired. See below: Ancestor recipe | Review Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide | More “lost cocktails” Of all the cocktails that disappeared from … Continue reading
In an ironic twist of fate, the man who built a career on his image as a carefree bum is now one of the busiest people in the cocktail world. Jeff “Beachbum” Berry, who will be making appearances Thursday through … Continue reading
Updated January 2017 See below: Ancestor recipe | Last Rites review | Official Mai-Kai recipe UPDATE: Tribute recipe Related: Mai-Kai cocktail guide | More “lost cocktails” | Tropical drink family tree 2012 Hulaween party resurrects lost cocktail The Mai-Kai’s cocktail … Continue reading