- The Hukilau 2019 rewind: Photos and video from social media
- The Hukilau 2019 latest news and updates
- Miami Rum Renaissance Festival returns to its roots after 10 years
- The Rums of The Mai-Kai: The Atomic Grog presents new class and symposium at The Hukilau 2019
- NEW: The Atomic Grog’s full list of 200+ Tiki cocktail recipes, A through Z
- The Hukilau 2019: Tiki Tower Takeover cocktail party sold out – Preview, photos and complete history
- Event spotlight: Arizona Tiki Oasis brings Polynesian Pop party to the desert
- The Hukilau 2019 update: Last party at Pier Sixty-Six? Rooms, events selling fast as new cocktail classes added
- New cocktail books, magazine prove Tiki underground is alive and thriving
- Surprise winner, new spirit of aloha at fifth annual Art of Tiki cocktail competition at South Beach Wine & Food Festival
TheAtomicGrog.comCheck the homepage for our favorite features, plus the latest news, reviews, cocktail recipes and more.
More social media
- My Tweets
Your Tiki bar’s best friendWhat are you drinking tonight?
The Grogalizer is your key to unlocking the power of the most popular tropical drink recipes.
Sign up now.
Available now!Mai-Kai: History and Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant
The definitive book on the historic Fort Lauderdale Tiki temple has been released. Get your copy now.
- Disney World
- Photo galleries
- Rum festivals
- Take 5
- The Tiki Times
- The Week in Tiki
Tag Archives: Zombie cocktail
November 2013 update: Zombies regaining critical mass: New e-book features 86 deadly recipes The living dead are enjoying an unprecedented renaissance. From the excellent AMC miniseries The Walking Dead (based on the Robert Kirkman comic book series), to a never-ending … Continue reading
* More photos and recaps: Facebook page | Facebook group * Press coverage: Special audio feature and story from NPR | Broward New Times photos * More coverage from The Atomic Grog * Official photos from Go11 Media Hundreds of … Continue reading
The 2012 Hukilau will be held Thursday through Sunday, April 19-22, at The Mai-Kai and several Fort Lauderdale beachside hotels. Official sites: TheHukilau.com | Facebook To the uninitiated, this week’s avalanche of Tiki culture, retro art and music, rum drinks … Continue reading
Previous: Hukilau announces mug, cocktails, new rum sponsor | Full Hukilau coverage In the latter years of the 20th century, there were two eras: B.B.B. and A.B.B. Before Beachbum Berry, it was the dark days, when tropical drink mixology was … Continue reading
Previous: Heeeeeeere’s the rich history and lost stories of The Mai-Kai Artist profile: The Martian Denny Orchestra | Sven Kirsten added to 2012 lineup Hukilau launches new website with full event details | Full Hukilau coverage Official sites: TheHukilau.com | … Continue reading
Updated August 2018 Latest news, related features * The Mai-Kai updates bar menu, adds classic ‘lost’ cocktail * Rums of The Mai-Kai include potent, funky flavors from Guyana and Jamaica * The Mai-Kai: 10 reasons why we love the historic … Continue reading
2012 Miami Rum Renaissance Festival: Monday, April 16, through Sunday, April 22, at the Deauville Beach Resort, Miami Beach. For more information, go to RumRenaissance.com. It’s funny to see the reaction when people find out that The Hukilau, the 11th … Continue reading
Updated Oct. 31, 2018 See below: Our Zombie review | Ancestor recipes UPDATES: New secret mix | Tribute recipe 4.0 Related: Zombie Horde book | Zombie facts | Beachbum Berry symposium Mai-Kai cocktail guide More recipes: Altered State Zombie | … Continue reading
Previous posts: Eclectic lineup of bands confirmed for 2012 Hukilau Annual Hukilau in South Florida moves from June to April | Full Hukilau coverage Information has been leaking out for months via Facebook but it’s finally now official: TheHukilau.com has … Continue reading
Related links * See our photos from the event | Our event preview | More on Rum Renaissance * Our recipe (with photos) for the Atomic Zombie Cocktail There was enough revelry and hard-core mixology on display this past Monday … Continue reading